Heterogeneity and Cooperation
Cooperation is lies at the heart of every human activity. Will diversity lead to less cooperation in the management of the commons? Will asymmetric preferences lead to declines in coordination? How will heterogeneity affect public good and public bad provisions?
- Public Goods and Bads with Vulnerable Individuals: How Information and Social Nudges Change Behavior
- Fishing the Mesopealgic Zone
- Climate Mitigation vs. Climate Engineering
- Data on transnational ecological compensation under a ‘no net loss’ biodiversity policy
- Data on Donation Behavior Towards the Conservation of Migratory Species